New Client Information Form
We look forward to welcoming you and your pets to our practice.
We Love Guests – Stop by for a Tour!
We would love to meet you in person! Please consider stopping by sometime and touring our facility. No need to make an appointment, just stop by during our normal business hours and we will be happy to show you around. You are guaranteed to have a good time!
Never Lodged Before?
If you are interested in lodging your pet or have already scheduled their first visit at our facility, we strongly encourage you to arrive a few minutes early or visit us beforehand so you have an opportunity to tour our facility and meet our knowledgeable and professional staff.
Please feel free to drop by for a tour anytime – it isn’t necessary to call ahead or schedule an appointment.
If your pet has never stayed at a boarding facility, here are a few suggestions for making their stay a great experience for everyone involved:
- Don’t overfeed your pet before boarding because the extra food could cause an upset stomach or diarrhea.
- When you enter the lobby for lodging, please make sure your pet is on leash or in a carrier. This ensures your pet’s safety and protection, as well as the comfort of our other clients. We provide leashes, free of charge, should you need one.
- Try to maintain a comforting and upbeat attitude when you drop off your pet. By avoiding an emotional goodbye, you are helping your pet have a comfortable transition into our facility.
- You may want to consider bringing your pet in for an overnight stay before your extended trip. This will give your pet an opportunity to get used to our facility and staff and reduce any separation anxiety it may have while you are gone on your extended trip.
- Consider bringing a favorite toy or familiar blanket to help your pet’s feel comfortable and at home
For the protection of our lodging guests, we require that every animal be current on all required vaccinations:
- Da2plp (Distemper Parvo) – within 12 months
- Rabies – current, within 12, 24 or 36 months (depending on vaccine type)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – within 6 months
- RCCP (Feline Distemper) – within 12 months
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine – within 12 months
- FIV / Feline Leukemia Test – within lifetime
- Please contact us for species specific vaccination requirements
We will gladly update your pet’s vaccinations when you bring them in for lodging, although vaccinations are most effective when given a week before lodging. For the safety of all of our lodging guests, we only accept vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian. If vaccinations were given by another licensed veterinarian, an official written or faxed vaccination record is required.
Each boarder must be free of fleas upon arrival. Any animal found to have fleas will be treated before entering our boarding facility at the owners expense.