Welcome to the lodging facility at Tipp City Veterinary Hospital! We take pride in the fact that we offer an array of choices for lodging your pet, including spacious runs, individual and group play times as well as flexible feeding times, treats and more! We offer canine and feline as well as avian and exotics lodging.
If you are interested in lodging your pet or have already scheduled their first visit at our facility, we strongly encourage you to arrive a few minutes early or visit us beforehand so you have an opportunity to tour our facility and meet our knowledgeable and professional staff. Please feel free to drop by for a tour anytime – it isn’t necessary to call ahead or schedule an appointment.
If your pet has never stayed at a boarding facility, here are a few suggestions for making their stay a great experience for everyone involved:
- When you enter the lobby for lodging, please make sure your pet is on a leash or in a carrier. This ensures your pet’s safety and protection, as well as the comfort of our other clients.
- Don’t overfeed your pet before coming in for lodging. Excess food could cause a stomach upset and diarrhea.
- We provide leashes, free of charge, should you need one.
- Consider bringing a favorite toy or familiar blanket to help your pet’s feel comfortable and at home.
- Try to maintain a comforting and upbeat attitude when you drop off your pet. By avoiding an emotional goodbye, you are helping your pet have a comfortable transition into our facility.
- You may want to consider bringing your pet in for an overnight stay before your extended trip. This will give your pet an opportunity to get used to our facility and staff and reduce any separation anxiety it may have while you are gone on your extended trip.
Click here for more information about Canine Lodging and Daycare as well as our price list!