The lodging facility at Tipp City Veterinary Hospital offers many amenities to suit each dogs needs. Our spacious dog runs measure over 50 square feet each. We also offer double runs for our larger guests. The lodging facility is climate controlled and the 96 skylights provide ample natural light.
Some of the amenities included in canine lodging are:
- 3 potty breaks daily
- Use of our kennel food for your pet (Hills Sensitive Skin and Stomach)
- Flexible Dining Schedule (up to 3 times daily)
- Individual attention and lots of treats
- Careful charting of food consumption and elimination
- Medication administration (excludes injections)
- Tuck-in treat each evening
You are welcome to bring your pets bedding, bowls, toys and treats to make their stay more comforting and relaxing. There are many extras you can purchase for your pet to make their stay more enjoyable.
- Rabies- Current up to 3 years
- Kennel Cough (Bordetella) – Within previous 6 months
- Distemper/Parvovirus Combination – Within previous 3 years
- Leptospirosis Vaccination – Within previous 12 months
- Click HERE to learn more about the need for a leptospirosis vaccination
- Negative Fecal Screening- Within previous 6 months (For Group Play Only)