**Please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for important information regarding procedure and policy changes affecting lodging, daycare, and grooming visits**
– – –
Leaving your pets behind when you travel is difficult for everyone involved, cats included. Here at Tipp City Veterinary Hospital, we understand how much you love your pets, because we love ours (and yours) just as much! That’s why we take the utmost care when it comes to the health and well-being of all of our cat lodging guests.
Cats can be very social and yet very independent, and it’s common that your kitty may have a little separation anxiety when you leave. Our trained Pet Comfort Specialists take the time to interact and play with your cat each day, and work very hard to make sure our feline lodging environment is relaxing and comfortable for our furry friends. Cats are very unique and intelligent animals, and providing a dynamic experience that is both stimulating and soothing is important to their overall health. Whether you’re away for one night or an entire week, we try our very best to make sure your cats enjoy the time they spend with us, and return home feeling rested. We want you to feel at ease knowing they are in the best care here at Tipp City Veterinary Hospital.
Take a look below to learn more about our feline lodging services and accommodations.
Lodging services include:
- Spacious lodging suite – Our feline condo is available upon request
- Flexible dining schedule (up to 3 meals per day) – Bowls and food are both provided
- Litter boxes are provided for potty breaks
- Comfortable bedding
- Careful charting of daily food consumption and elimination
- Medication administration if needed (excludes injections)
- Individual attention and exercise time outside of the lodging suite
The health and safety of your pet is extremely important to us, which is why we require all of our feline lodging guests to be up-to-date on common kitty vaccines. We closely follow the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) as well as many other veterinary organizations that show the importance of vaccines in protecting our pets against contagious and deadly diseases, and cats are no exception. That’s why we require the following vaccines for all of our feline lodging guests:
- Rabies – within previous 3 years
- Feline Leukemia – within previous 2 years
- Feline Distemper Combination – within previous 2 years
- Negative Felv/FIV Screening – will need to have been performed once in the pet’s lifetime and/or if the Leukemia Vaccination lapses over 3 years
Single Occupancy (per day, per suite) – $16.00
Double Occupancy (per day, per suite) – $24.00