**Please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for important information regarding procedure and policy changes affecting lodging, daycare, and grooming visits**
– – –
Our pets are part of our families, and we know how unnerving it can be to leave your furry family members behind while you work or are out of town. We understand that feeling, which is why we offer some of the best lodging amenities to make your dog’s stay unique and enjoyable. Our doggy daycare facilities are spacious, climate-controlled, and amply comfortable for our guests.
We offer both large indoor and outdoor play spaces with plenty of room for roaming around. Our indoor area is equipped with 96 skylights, providing ample natural light perfect for relaxation following playtime. Our outdoor area is all about fun, with both sunny and shaded areas and an abundance of toys!
Take advantage of our doggy daycare services! We’ll work with you to determine the best package for both your pet and your budget.
We welcome you to bring that furry member of your family along with their own bedding, bowls, toys, food, and/or treats to help them feel more comfortable and at home. We also offer extra services for your pet to help make their experience even more enjoyable. See below for more options.
Daycare services include:
- Dedicated suite for meals and naps
- Flexible dining schedule (optional)
- Group or individual play sessions (2 scheduled daily)
- Midday snack (Peanut Butter Kong)
- Careful charting of food consumption and elimination
- Medication administration if needed (excludes injections)
- Individual attention and lots of treats!
The health and safety of your pet is extremely important to us, which is why we require all canine lodging and daycare guests to be up-to-date on vaccines. We closely follow the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) as well as many other veterinary organizations that show the importance of vaccines in protecting our pets against contagious and deadly diseases. The following vaccines are required to have been completed at least 2 weeks prior to arrival for our lodging and daycare guests:
- Rabies – within previous 12 months or 3 years, depending on vaccine type
- Kennel Cough (Bordetella) – within previous 6 months
- Canine Influenza (Dog Flu) – mandatory as of 1/1/19, must be vaccinated for both strains (H3N8 and H3N2 )
- Distemper/Parvovirus – within previous 12 months or 3 years, depending on vaccine type
- Leptospirosis – within previous 12 months
- Negative Fecal Screening – within previous 6 months (for group play only)
If you have any questions about any of these vaccines, please contact us.
Learn more about our different canine lodging and daycare packages below. We offer an array of options to choose from and are happy to help you choose the best arrangement for both your furry friend and your budget. Just ask one of our prior clients about their experience with Doggy Daycare.
|First Participant (per day)||$19.00|
|Each Additional Participant (per day)||$9.50|
Doggie Daycare Packages
For convenience and savings, we offer the following Daycare Packages:
|First Participant||Each Additional Participant|
($18.00 / 5% savings)
($9.00 / 5% savings)
($17.10 / 10% savings)
($8.55 / 10% savings)
($16.15 / 15% savings)
($8.08 / 15% savings)
|Medical Injection (daily/as needed)||$14.00|
|After-Hours Drop Off / Pick Up||$40.00|