**Please visit our dedicated COVID-19 page for important information regarding procedure and policy changes affecting lodging, daycare, and grooming visits**
– – –
Our pets are part of our families, and we know how unnerving it can be to leave your furry family members behind while you work or are out of town. We understand that feeling, which is why we offer some of the best lodging amenities to make your dog’s stay unique and enjoyable. Our doggy daycare facilities are spacious, climate-controlled, and amply comfortable for our guests.
Our 22,000 sq. ft. Pet Resort features numerous climate controlled daycare rooms for dogs of all size and personalities. Options include “Central Bark” (all-sizes), “Petite Paws” (dogs under 35 lbs.), and “Ruff House” (puppies under 6 months). All of our play areas feature access to covered outdoor play yards, lots of play equipment, and plenty of toys.
Take advantage of our doggy daycare services! We’ll work with you to determine the best package for both your pet and your budget. We welcome you to bring that furry member of your family along with their own bagged lunch to help them feel more comfortable and at home. We also offer extra services for your pet to help make their experience even more enjoyable. See below for more options.
Daycare services include:
- Dedicated suite for meals and naps
- Flexible dining schedule (optional)
- All-day group play or individual play and an extra potty break (owner’s choice)
- Careful charting of food consumption and elimination
- Medication administration if needed (injections are available as an add-on)
- Individual attention and lots of treats!
The health and safety of your pet is extremely important to us, which is why we require all canine lodging and daycare guests to be up-to-date on vaccines. We closely follow the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) as well as many other veterinary organizations that show the importance of vaccines in protecting our pets against contagious and deadly diseases. The following vaccines are required to have been completed at least 2 weeks prior to arrival for our lodging and daycare guests:
- Rabies – within previous 12 months or 3 years, depending on vaccine type
- Kennel Cough (Bordetella) – within previous 6 months
- Canine Influenza (Dog Flu) – mandatory as of 1/1/19, must be vaccinated for both strains (H3N8 and H3N2 )
- Distemper/Parvovirus – within previous 12 months or 3 years, depending on vaccine type
- Leptospirosis – within previous 12 months
- Negative Fecal Screening – within previous 12 months (for group play only)
If you have any questions about any of these vaccines, please contact us.
Learn more about our different canine lodging and daycare packages below. We offer an array of options to choose from and are happy to help you choose the best arrangement for both your furry friend and your budget.
|Per Pet, Per Day||$19.00|
Doggie Daycare Packages
For convenience and savings, we offer the following Daycare Packages:
($18.00 / 5% savings)
($17.10 / 10% savings)
($16.15 / 15% savings)
|Medical Injection (daily/as needed)||$14.00|
|After-Hours Drop Off / Pick Up||$40.00|