The health and safety of your pet is extremely important to us, which is why we require all canine lodging and daycare guests to be up-to-date on vaccines. We closely follow the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) as well as many other veterinary organizations that show the importance of vaccines in protecting our pets against contagious and deadly diseases. The following vaccines are required to have been completed at least 2 weeks prior to arrival for our lodging and daycare guests:
- Rabies – within previous 12 months or 3 years, depending on vaccine type
- Kennel Cough (Bordetella) – within previous 6 months
- Canine Influenza (Dog Flu) – mandatory as of 1/1/19, must be vaccinated for both strains (H3N8 and H3N2 )
- Distemper/Parvovirus – within previous 12 months or 3 years, depending on vaccine type
- Leptospirosis – within previous 12 months
- Negative Fecal Screening – within previous 6 months (for group play only)
If you have any questions about any of these vaccines, please contact us.